Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Thus Far....

I have decided to start a blog to keep track of the thoughts, ongoings of my pregnancy. My due date is July 17, 2010. I'm in my 13th week, so my first trimester is almost over! YAY! I had a lot of nausea, but nothing too serious. The only actual getting sick was the Tuesday before Christmas and we later found out that it was a stomach bug. :o(

My last scare was yesterday, when I had a migraine that was so bad it was presenting itself as a stroke. But thankfully, after spending 5 hours waiting in the ER, they reassured me it was just a migraine. I have an appointment tomorrow afternoon with a neurologist so we can make sure that if I get another migraine, i will be better prepared to deal with it.

Below are some pictures of my precious baby!


This is Baby Payton (if you can tell) only 6 weeks along :o)














This is Baby Payton at 8 weeks!

AND this is Baby Payton at 12 weeks! It's a 3-D pic! Notice the cute little hands :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment