Saturday, January 23, 2010

Why Didn't Anyone Tell Me?

There are a lot of things that happen to a pregnant person that you just don't know about until you're going through it. You ask someone who has been pregnant before you if you're crazy or if it's normal and they say, "Oh yeah, that happens... just wait until...blah blah blah" I really think that they keep the really scary and bizarre stuff under wraps so people will get pregnant. haha Cause if you knew everything that you could possibly face, I personally would have a hard time being ok with being pregnant. And plus, they didn't know about it and freaked them out, so why should they give you the heads up?

Example: you turn into a CRAZY and irrational bag of emotions. I don't cry, I'm not a crying person, it takes a lot for me to cry, well, it used to. And anger! Sheesh! I can mood swing like nobody's business! Over the stupidest of things. And you can only blame it on horomones for so long. You can't tell someone off or cry like a baby and look at them and go, "it's ok, i'm just pregnant." People aren't as sympathetic to that as others let on. And they shouldn't be. They just roll their eyes and say, "The crazy preggo is at it again..."

My favorite Youtube video lately has been "Pregnant Women Are Smug" haha keeps ya grounded :o)


No comments:

Post a Comment