Monday, February 15, 2010

It's a BOY!

IT's official! We're having a boy!

His name will be Wyatt Nathaniel Payton

Wes' family has a different tradition. Very cool one in my opinion. Instead of passing down a name and having sr, jr, III, etc. they pass down initials. I believe it started with Wes' grandfather; William N. (can't remember his middle name) Payton, his father's name is Wayne Nelson Patyon and Wes' is Welsey Neil Payton. So we needed to come up with a name with WNP initials. After much contemplating and looking, (there aren't very many good W names) We came up with: Wyatt Nathaniel Payton. Wyatt means: Warrior and Nathaniel in Hebrew means: God has given.

God has certainly given us an amazing blessing! I can't wait to meet our little boy and am so thankful that the Lord saw fit to give us a boy first.

Here are some pictures from the ultrasound we had last Tuesday:

















I wish the photos had printed out as clear as it was when we were seeing him on the screen. But still, none the less, very exciting!



We are SO thrilled!



I Samuel 1:27 "For this boy I prayed, and the LORD has given me my petition which I asked of Him."

No comments:

Post a Comment